01. Push the cuticle with a metal pusher and remove the skin from the natural nail.
02. Use Perfect Nails Premium 180# file to shorten and shape the free edge and matte the surface.
03. Clean the cuticle are with a small, diamond bit.
04. Use preparation fluids: Perfect Prep (disinfectant and dehydrator) and Perfect Bond (acid free primer).
05. Apply Perfect Nails Bat form for square shape.
06. Use Perfect Nails Platinum gel to create base layer on the natural nail and on the form.
07. Cure the base layer in UV lamp for 30 sec and pinch it with a metal clip and cure it for 1 min.
08. Make an elongated nailbed with Perfect Nails Cover gel and try to create an almond shape smile line - cure it in UV lamp for 1 min.
09. Use Perfect Nails Extreme White gel for white free edge and Perfect Nails Color gel no. 135 (Shimmer fuchsia) on the free edge of ring finger - clear the smile line with a clear gel brush and cure it in UV lamp for 1 min.
10. Create apex with Perfect Nails Crystal Clear gel - make even surface with your brush and cure it in UV lamp for 3 min.
11. Clean the surface with Strawberry fragrance Gel Cleanser and use Perfect Nails Premium 180#/150# file for the shape and surface.
12. Refine the surface with Perfect Nails Blue 180# buffer.
13. Remove the dust with a dust brush and give high shine with Perfect Nails Top gel - cure it in UV lamp for 3 min.
French sculpted gel nails